On behalf of the South Asia Management Association (SAMA INDIA), we invite you to participate in our 7th International Conference on Recent Research in Management, Science ,Society, Culture, Humanities And Technology 2017 , IC-RRMSSCHT-2017. The conference will be held in the historic port city of Nepal, 2, 3, and 4 December 2017.
The aim of the conference is to promote the advancement of
- Mathematical Sciences and their manifold sub fields.
- Physical Sciences and their manifold sub fields.
- Life Sciences and their manifold sub fields.
- Engineering Sciences and their manifold sub fields.
- Environmental Sciences and their manifold sub fields.
- Agricultural Sciences and their manifold sub fields.
- Veterinary Sciences and their manifold sub fields.
- Business & Economics and their manifold sub fields.
- Social Sciences and their manifold sub fields.
- English Language, Literature & Linquistics and their manifold sub fields.
- Women Empowerment & Leadership and their manifold sub fields.
IC-RRMSSCHT-2017 will provide a venue for the presentation of new research in the form of oral and poster presentations at. We invite researchers to submit abstracts via our abstract submission portal. The IC-RRMSSCHT-2017 Scientific Committee, composed of distinguished experts, will ensure an outstanding technical level for the presentations at the conference.
RUDRA PRASAD GHIMIRE
Research Cell Member Secretary/Programme Coordinator DAV BUSINESS SCHOOL Lalitpur,Nepal
Co-Ordinator – South Asia Management Association – Nepal Chapter
We welcome students and young scientists to the conference. In order to attract their participation we will be offering short courses targeted specifically at early career researchers as well as prizes for outstanding student presentations.
When not attending scientific sessions, there is always plenty to do in Fremantle: it hosts markets, an arts center and art galleries as well as museums and the historic prison. It is also a popular location for eating out, offering a plentiful choice of restaurants and cafes. There is a wide variety of accommodation to suit all budgets from luxury hotels to backpacker style.Kathmandu is approximately one hour drive from International Airport.
Our Organizing Committee represents major teaching and research institutions:
We hope that you will join us at IC-RRMSSCHT-2017, and take a little extra time to enjoy the spectacular landscape and breathtaking scenery of Nepal.